Shop Clamps for Pipe & Tube

Clamps are used for quick and easy pipe and hose installations, clean system layout, and vibration & noise reduction. Pipe is typically called out by inner 

diameter size and tube is typically measured by outer diameter size, so be sure to verify the OD of your pipe or tube prior to ordering. The "bore" is the the 

size of the hole in the insert that your clamp will come with. The "Nominal pipe/tube size" is the size of pipe or tube that will fit that particular clamp. 

Still need help? Give us a call at 281.941.2310 or email us at for technical support.