With over 75 years of experience and knowledge, TWG's planetary winches have the strength to pull you out of trouble. Their planetary winches are commonly used in the Infrastructure, Recovery, Energy & Marine markets custom built for each application. With line pull ratings from 3,000 lbs to 270,000 lbs, they have a winch that can handle your requirements.
* 45,000lbs. capacity winch storing 259 ft. of 3/4” dia. rope
* 35.5" Base with Air Cable Hold Down (A Cable Holddown is a mechanism that holds the cable on the drum so it doesn’t unravel and become tangled under low tension; same function as a tensioner, but it is air-activated, allowing it to be adjusted easily)
* No Kickout (Also known as a clutch, a ‘kickout’ is a mechanism that engages an input shaft to turn your winch)
* Counter-Clockwise Rotation ( Direction of drum rotation viewed from motor when paying in)
* Medium Flow ~ Under 25GPM, Requires 2 Amps @ 24VDC
* 7.5" Barrel x 11.06" Length x 17.5" Flange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.