With over 75 years of experience and knowledge, TWG's planetary winches have the strength to pull you out of trouble. Their planetary winches are commonly used in the Infrastructure, Recovery, Energy & Marine markets custom built for each application. With line pull ratings from 3,000 lbs to 270,000 lbs, they have a winch that can handle your requirements.
* 30,000lbs. capacity winch storing 329 ft. of 5/8” dia. rope
* 31.75" Base only
* Manual Kickout/Spring Engage (A ‘kickout’ is a clutch mechanism that engages an input shaft to turn your winch. This is a manual clutch, which is typically lever operated)
* Counter-Clockwise Rotation ( Direction of drum rotation viewed from motor when paying in)
* Medium Flow ~ Under 25GPM
* 6.13" Barrel x 12.12" Length x 14.69" Flange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.