With over 75 years of experience and knowledge, TWG's planetary winches have the strength to pull you out of trouble. Their planetary winches are commonly used in the Infrastructure, Recovery, Energy & Marine markets custom built for each application. With line pull ratings from 3,000 lbs to 270,000 lbs, they have a winch that can handle your requirements.
* 65,000lbs. capacity winch storing 200 ft. of 1” dia. rope
* 33" Base Underwound (The cable comes off the bottom of the drum)
* Air/Hyd Kickout (A ‘kickout’ is a clutch mechanism that engages an input shaft to turn your winch. An Air/Hydraulic clutch is one that is pneumatically or hydraulically activated. This feature requires 60-400psi air or hydraulic pressure, 1/4" NPT Port)
* Counter-Clockwise Rotation ( Direction of drum rotation viewed from motor when paying in)
* 12VDC, 2-Speed ~ Less than 25GPM (Requires 2 Amps @ 12VDC)
* Smooth 12" Barrel x 13.63" Length x 21.00" Flange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.