|Usually Ships Within||6-8 Weeks|
|Factory Location||Jenks, Oklahoma|
|Data Sheet||Click here to download|
|Hydraulic Motor Pressure||2600psi|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
With over 75 years of experience and knowledge, TWG's planetary winches have the strength to pull you out of trouble. Their planetary winches are commonly used in the Infrastructure, Recovery, Energy & Marine markets custom built for each application. With line pull ratings from 3,000 lbs to 270,000 lbs, they have a winch that can handle your requirements.
* 45,000lbs. capacity winch storing 259 ft. of 3/4” dia. rope
* 35.5" Base only
* No Kickout (Also known as a clutch, a ‘kickout’ is a mechanism that engages an input shaft to turn your winch)
* Counter-Clockwise Rotation ( Direction of drum rotation viewed from motor when paying in)
* High Flow ~ More than 25GPM
* 7.5" Barrel x 16.34" Length x 17.5" Flange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.